ALBERT ABUT ARCHITECTURE www.albertabutarchitecture.com (AAA) Tokyo office is hiring.
Established in Japan 25 years ago, AAA is a multidisciplinary firm providing services in Planning, Architecture & Interiors. Sustainable & Energy Efficient Development is our leitmotiv as we strive to make our planet and it’s cities better places to live.
We are expanding and looking for creative bilingual architects interested in joining our dynamic international team. If you share a passion for unique design to create a better environment and if you are looking for new opportunities to grow your career in architecture, please contact us!
- Minimum 10 years work experience in another architecture firm in Japan
- Japanese native communication skills
- English bilingual (or business level at least) communication skills to communicate and collaborate with our Hong Kong Office.
- Solid organisation and prioritization skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong team spirit and ethics
- Ability to work independently, detail oriented and result oriented
- Resort construction experience a plus (but not required)
- Design and coordination of a new project for a Island Resort in Okinawa
- Collaboration and communication between client’s Bangkok team and the AAA team
- Participation in the preparation of the project plans and designs with the project team (AAA Tokyo team + Japan Civil Engineers + Buro Happold engineers + H&A Structural Engineers).
- Document translations
- Architecture degree
AAA has successfully reached beyond it’s 25 years anniversary due to the value it gives to each team member’s participative creativity.
- Flex time and work from the distance can be sometimes possible
- One is free to organize his/her time as long as he/she can deliver quality results on schedule
- Compensation package based on experience and background
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED