Administrative Services Manager
The Administrative Services Manager will be responsible for managing, budget planning, implementation, and execution of all administrative functions, accounting activities, building management, and human resources. The Administrative Services Manager will be accountable for strategic planning for each team’s function as well as maintaining fiscal responsibility over each team’s budget.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
● Must be bilingual in English and Japanese.
● 3-5 years of related experience in Business Administration, Office Management, or other related field.
● A self-disciplined manager who demonstrates outstanding leadership skills, business ownership, and personal accountability.
● Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
● Bilingual in English and Japanese preferred.
● Must be available to work weekends if needed.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Collaborate with internal stakeholders to support their business needs and plan for future growth.
● Staff management and leadership including setting department goals and objectives, mentoring, staff development, and performance evaluation.
● Develops and coordinates the overall work plan of the department including department analysis and evaluation.
● Set up business processes to ensure compliance with accounting, human resources, and building management.
● Directs fiscal and general business activities including purchasing, employee safety programs, custodial activities, time sheets, phone and internet services.
● Solves managerial and program problems as well as makes recommendations to ensure acceptable quality and levels of support services are provided.
● Manages changes through effective and flexible planning and innovation in order to provide the necessary support for all programs.
● Participate in development of programs that promote and generate revenue for the company.
● Ensures company equipment is properly inventoried and maintained.
● Vendor management and contract negotiation.
● Other duties as assigned.
Six diverse founders have come together around a shared commitment to catalyzing and supporting innovative approaches to dramatically improving the human condition.
Starting from our initial base, an 8-story clubhouse in the heart of Shibuya overlooking the Scramble Crossing, we are building a model that can be tailored to help accelerate the trajectories of a wide range of individuals, organizations and cities
At the core is a new type of open innovation venture building platform and community designed specifically around the distinct needs of innovators, who must find a steady stream of high quality ingredients to build their forward edge ventures. This includes spaces of the scale and quality to attract a critical mass of diverse, forward edge people to meet, cross-pollinate, and co-venture.
雇用形態 正社員 / 業務委託（働き方によって要相談）
2020 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED