Do you want to contribute to a company focused on positive impact for Japan and the world? Do you have a natural inclination toward logistics and planning? Are you the type of person who jumps in with both feet when it comes to taking on new tasks and projects? Do you thrive at handling multiple demands in a rapidly changing environment? Are you collaborative and fun to work with?
Come work at EDGEof.
EDGEof K.K. in Shibuya is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support our English speaking co-founder responsible for child education, future scenario planning tools, US-Japan joint venture initiation, and global social entrepreneurial impact projects. This exciting role requires diligent attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests.
As an Executive Assistant, a high level of integrity and discretion in handling
confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important. In this role you will be responsible for supporting various initiatives. A successful candidate will possess the ability to calmly complete tasks and projects appropriately independently, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment’s notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
- We are looking for a Native Japanese with fluency in English
- Please send us a email with title [EDGEof | Business Assistant to Co-Founder] with the following attached: copy of your CV in English, and proof of English fluency (if available)
What you should have:
• 3~5 years experience in supporting manager level executives, or supporting back office functions are ideal, but experience as an "executive assistant" is not mandatory.
•Native Japanese with fluency in Business level English (reading, writing, speaking & listening) communicative ability.
• An interest in contributing and making a difference
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize well.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential business matters and information with discretion.
• Ability to establish credibility and be decisive while recognizing and supporting executive preferences and priorities.
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft software products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Outlook), as well as Google Docs and Google Calendar.
• Flexible - in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness with a positive “can-do” spirit
• Quick learner - able to figure out new systems and adapt on the go
• Independent - you will be able to work under little direction and exercise sound judgment when making time sensitive decisions
• Team player - able to thrive in a team setting with a willingness to help others
• Self-starter - know when to trust your instincts and when to ask for help
• Problem solver - you will be able to actively find a creative solution efficiently and proactively
What you’ll be doing:
• Prepare international travel arrangements and itineraries, and meticulously file expenses
• Calendar management and travel planning for both internal and external meetings
• Provide strategic administrative and project management support
• Responding to: telephone calls, e-mail, and text messages.
• Plan and execute team events, meetings, offsites, and other special functions
• Draft and manage correspondence and communications on behalf of the executive, as appropriate
• Partner with internal stakeholders on projects, initiatives and events
• Act as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism and collaboration at all times
• Help with local logistics as necessary for collaborators to visit and live in Tokyo
• Have fun at work and help others do the same
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED