Tokyo American Club has been an integral part of the international community in Tokyo since its founding in 1928.
With 4,000 Members, drawn from 50-plus nations, the Club offers a diverse range of cultural, business and recreational activities and amenities in the heart of the Japanese capital.
In 2018, the Club was named in the Platinum City Clubs of the World top 100 list by the Club Leaders Forum. The accolade followed the Club's Distinguished Club recognition by the BoardRoom magazine the year before.
- Experience : Minimum 2 years of experience as a bartender in established Food and Beverage organizations
- Language : Upper Intermediate in English and Japanese
- PC Skill : Word, Exel, POS System
- Other : Passionate for drinks and guests' dining experience
- Reporting to Beverage Director
- Ensuring the quality of beverages provided in the Club is according to internal standard
- Oversees the Club's beverage programs including menus, purchases, storage and inventory
- Education and training the beverage team for higher quality and consistency
- Planning and organization of wine and beverage systems including set up and appearance
- Oversee the purchase of all beverage to maintain PAR stock
- Create and maintain beverage database which is accessible for all beverage operations
- Constant Beverage menu engineering
Applicants hold valid working eligibility in Japan at the time of lodging their applications. Visa sponsorship is not available.
5 days per week, 37.5 hours (including weekends / public holiday)
Actual 7.5 hours / day between 14:00-24:00 (1 hour break)
Health insurance, pension, Employment insurance, industrial accident insurance
Group Life Insurance
Staff Canteen (JPY 300/hot meal)
Commuting allowance (with tax-free upper limit)
Uniform with cleaning service (when applicable)
Annual Health Check
Annual Employee Recognition Party
Paid vacation in line with Japanese law and 3 days summer vacation
Japanese national holidays and New Year days of January 2nd and 3rd
2020 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED