DIGITOMENU is the food tech subsidiary of DOKOJAPAN K.K.; providing tech tools for food owners enhancing their customer experience. In other words, we provide a software application digitizing menus in restaurants through QR Code technology. : www.digitomenu.com.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our growing Team. This role will be responsable of planning and executing the company’s social media content development strategy, working across key social media channels such as YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Line and Instagram.. We are offering undergraduate and graduate students a stimulating and hands-on marketing experience within a condensed 3-month period (with possibility of extension or conversion).
As a fast growing start-up, we look for ambitious, creative and bold talents to join an evolving food tech company all across Japan. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds, and we believe in welcoming and supportive work culture where everyone belongs and can make an impact.
- Digital content production
- Photoshop, Illustrator or other photo editing software
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Line and YouTube
- Google Adwords and Analytics
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Sendinblue, Mailchimp or other emailing management system
- Degree in communication or media related studies
- Japanese fluency required
- English business level
Soft skills we are looking for :
- Energetic, curious and solution focused
- Solid organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong team spirit and integrity
- Ability to work independently, detailed oriented and result oriented
- Bring value and make a difference in everything that you do
- Represent DIGITOMENU in a professional and responsible manner at all times when communicating with others both inside and outside the company
Please feel free to apply even if you’re not checking all boxes. We would love to hear from you and your experiences.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building and monitoring the content strategy of the company, creating and posting engaging content on the company's newsletters (BtoB and BtoC) and on its social media channel, as well as driving traffic to the website and keep our users engaged.
Other tasks involve:
- Developing content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor analytics to identify most performing channels and content type.
- Assist in the creation & distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Assist on video and photo shooting (planning, organisation and delivery) with our Video&Photo Producer
Founded in 2020 in Fukuoka, DIGITOMENU helps restaurants struggling to get customers back at their tables during the pandemic crisis. Our mission is to propose them an easy tool to create their digital menus, and to get extra visibility and SAFETY for their customers. DIGITOMENU is also a way to be engaged against COVID 19 while taking action for SUSTAINABILITY by reducing consumption of plastic/paper menus in Japan. We are also working on ACCESSIBILITY by providing multiple foreign languages for restaurants' menus and highlight of food diversity for people with special diets.
By joining us, you will have the opportunity :
- To join a fast growing food tech company with an international mindset
- To create an impact in the digitization of Local Business and to take action for a sustainable future.
- In 3 years, to say “I was there in the early starts”
- Flex Time schedule on Weekdays
- Possibility to work from home, at our office in Fukuoka or anywhere within Japan Time Zone
- Flexible work hours
- Possibility to work from home
2021 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED