DIGITOMENU is the food tech subsidiary of DOKOJAPAN K.K.; providing tech tools for food owners enhancing their customer experience. In other words, we provide a software application digitizing menus in restaurants through QR Code technology. : www.digitomenu.com.
We are looking for a Sales Intern to join our Business Development Team. This role will be responsible of generating new leads among an existing portfolio of top priority restaurants as well as finding new sales channels. We are offering undergraduate and graduate students a stimulating and hands-on sales experience within a condensed 3-month period (with possibility of extension or conversion).
As a fast growing start-up, we look for ambitious, creative and bold talents to join an evolving food tech company all across Japan. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds, and we believe in welcoming and supportive work culture where everyone belongs and can make an impact.
- Japanese and English Fluency
- Ambitious and competitive mindset
- Motivation to succeed
- Energetic, curious and solution focused
- Solid organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong team spirit and integrity
- Ability to work independently, detailed oriented and result oriented
- Interest in Business Development, Sales Strategy, Digital Solutions and Food&Beverage Industry
Please feel free to apply even if you’re not checking all boxes. We would love to hear from you and your experiences.
- Convert an existing portfolio of top priority restaurants
- Conduct market research & Identify new strategic prospects with the highest business potential
- Build an effective operational strategy to approach them
- Deliver clients satisfaction and business growth
- Perform outbound email and phone calling (Cold Calling) to generate sales leads and qualify the needs of potential customers
- Schedule and attend clients meetings with our Business Development Manager
- Drive sales performance and work as a team to reach monthly individual and team targets and KPIs
- Represent DIGITOMENU in a professional and responsible manner at all times when communicating with others both inside and outside the company
Founded in 2020 in Fukuoka, DIGITOMENU helps restaurants struggling to get customers back at their tables during the pandemic crisis. Our mission is to propose them an easy tool to create their digital menus, and to get extra visibility and SAFETY for their customers. DIGITOMENU is also a way to be engaged against COVID 19 while taking action for SUSTAINABILITY by reducing consumption of plastic/paper menus in Japan. We are also working on ACCESSIBILITY by providing multiple foreign languages for restaurants' menus and highlight of food diversity for people with special diets.
By joining us, you will have the opportunity :
- To join a fast growing food tech company with an international mindset
- To create an impact in the digitization of Local Business and to take action for a sustainable future.
- In 3 years, to say “I was there in the early starts”
- Flex Time schedule on Weekdays
- Possibility to work from home or at our office in Fukuoka
- Flexible work hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Base salary + Commission Scheme
2021 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED