Doleta Co. Ltd. is one of the most modern and innovative window and door manufacturers in all of Europe. We are renowned in the world over for our unique solutions in wood, wood-aluminum windows, winter conservatories, wooden or aluminum facades and doors.
We have been present in Japan since 2011 and our head office is currently located in Hokkaido, Sapporo. We help local architects achieve their construction projects on time and with top quality solutions and innovative products (Unique wooden windows)
We are currently expanding and looking for creative bilingual talents interested in joining our dynamic international team and growing our operations in the Japan Market.
For this role, we welcome entry level applicants or young talent with up to 10 years of experience.
We require the following qualifications:
- Japanese Native Communication Skills or N1 minimum
- Proficient in MS Office and AutoCAD applications;
- Architectural, engineering and communication skills;
- Results driven with excellent attention to details;
- Ability to work remote and independently.
- English communication skills a plus but not necessary
In this role, you will be reporting to one of our project manager and you will be responsible for various tasks such as:
- Support project manager on specific projects;
- Support with Client communication and overall coordination of the projects;
- Participation in the preparation of a design, scheduling and budgeting stages;
- Participation in the preparation of technical notes and instructions;
- Communication with our factory team based in Lithuania (depending on English communication skills).
- Architecture or engineering degree will be an advantage
09:00 - 18:00, flex time
Monthly salary, no bonus, yearly raise following performance evaluation
Weekends, national holidays, birthday
2021 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED