Doleta Co. Ltd. is one of the most modern and innovative window and door manufacturers in all of Europe. We are renowned in the world over for our unique solutions in wood, wood-aluminum windows, winter conservatories, wooden or aluminum facades and doors.
We have been present in Japan since 2011 and our head office is currently located in Hokkaido, Sapporo. We help local architects achieve their construction projects on time and with top quality solutions and innovative products (Unique wooden windows)
We are currently expanding and looking for creative bilingual talents interested in joining our dynamic international team and growing our operations in the Japan Market.
For this role, we welcome entry level applicants (for junior sales opportunities) and with up more experienced project managers with up to 10 years of experience.
We require the following qualifications:
- Bilingual communication skills: Japanese Native Level or N1 minimum & Business Level English
- Management, engineering and communication skills;
- Results driven with excellent attention to details;
- Ability to work remote and independently.
- Must have a strategic mind set and have great people skills to build strong relationship with key partners
- Proficient in MS Office and AutoCAD applications
In this role, you will be reporting to the General Manager of our Japan office and you will be responsible for various tasks such as:
- Research for distributors and construction companies;
- Establishment and development of architects network;
- Communication with a factory team based in Lithuania.
* Management or engineering degree
09:00 - 18:00, flex time
Monthly salary, sales commission, yearly raise following performance evaluation
Weekends, national holidays, birthday
2021 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED