We’re looking for an experienced digital product expert to lead and grow the product strategy and design side of our team. This would suit a candidate who has a number of years of experience working as a product lead or key team member for a variety of web and mobile products for clients or startups.
While UI design and software development skills would be beneficial, the core responsibilities of this position would lie at the team leadership, strategy and design direction end of the spectrum. Working within budgetary and organizational constraints and leading clients and team members to ideate, validate and prioritize product features, running innovation workshops, conducting user studies and other macro-level UX roles that lead to business growth are a top priority, and should be demonstrable in your portfolio.
The ability to be a key public facing member of the studio by forming connections in the Japanese and international design, technology, enterprise and startup communities and introducing potential clients to the studio is also a huge bonus.
For highly experienced candidates with a history of exceptional performance in helping to grow an agency such as Tacchi, opportunities to become an equity-holding partner in the business are available.
Core responsibilities include:
- Taking core responsibility for our product strategy, UX, UI, branding and other design work to ensure is the best it can be.
- Helping to win projects by meeting with our prospective clients in Japanese or English.
- Working with our clients, team members and users to ensure they are happy and their needs are being met.
- Helping to effectively run and grow the studio and proactively improving the way that we operate.
If you can say yes to all of the following, please get in touch!
- Have you worked as part of a project team to build a number of digital products?
- Do you have a desire to learn new things and take on challenges?
- Do you speak native level Japanese, conversation level English?
- Do you have a passion for creating things and being around design and technology?
- Do you have exceptional time and task management skills?
2020 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED