With the increased volume of business and partnerships at AINEO Networks, we are now looking for a bright driven individual to join the the team to directly work alongside our Managing Director at our Tokyo office. Given that AINEO is a growing venture company, this role will have administrative, personnel and talent management coordination, accounting, and corporate communication elements in the scope of work. As such, the future personal growth possibilities are wide open.
In short, AINEO is looking for a bright, quick, and flexible person with some administrative experience or organizational skill to join our team in Tokyo.
You will need to love variety, be able to work independently, communicate well with others, and be organized.
- Native level Japanese (Business level English)
- Tech-savvy and experience with word processing and email programs
- Comfortable with social media and websites.
- Experience in managing schedules or projects
- Experience managing the calendar of a busy office
- Some customer service experience is nice to have, but not mandatory
- University degree or equivalent level of education not required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Active listening and good communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to multitask
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Outgoing, bright, quick, and flexible personality.
- Competent in using Windows and/or Apple OSX computers for daily adventures
- Familiarity with iOS or Android Smartphone apps
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, (MS Office application experience)
- Understanding Business Flow and ERP is a plus
- Providing secretarial and administrative function for MD's day-to-day operations
- Update company and service blogs and websites (announcements, articles, business updates)
- Procurement of office supplies including stationery, equipment, etc.
- Support finance team in managing accounts payable/accounts receivable to report back to MD
- Work closely with MD to improve operations, marketing, and set growth goals
- Manage and organize MD's business and personal agendas including:
a) Liaise and relay incoming contacts (phone, messages) for MD
b) Accurately and comprehensively take notes at executive meetings
c) Plan travel, flights, accommodation and ground transportation
d) Coordinate events, appearances, and appointments
e) Draft correspondence such as emails and letters
f) Administration assistance on side non-profit organization (NPO) work
Not only is an Executive Personal Assistant well rewarded, but also has an invaluable chance to develop technical, interpersonal, and business skills, from the close involvement in the executive level agendas and international connection each week.
- 3 years experience minimum required
- English: Business Level (Amount Used: English usage about 25%)
- Japanese: Native Level required
- Visa: Valid Visa and permission to work in Japan required.
CIRCLEは、アイネオ内の技術サービスチーム「TRIBE Supportチーム」が構築および保守を担当しています。TRIBE Supportチームでは、アイネオの創業以来、日本全国の顧客のオフィス、倉庫、データセンター、空港ターミナル、公園および投資会社のディーリングルームにIT機器を多数導入してきました。これらのシステムを利用して、パートナークライアントは数十億の収益をあげています。
2022 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED