OYO is South Asia’s largest hospitality group with presence across 230 cities and currently operating 3000+ hotels in India, U.K., China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Nepal. OYO pioneered and revolutionized the fragmented and legacy-driven budget hospitality space by enabling standardization of services, amenities and in-room experience. Through use of its proprietary technology all developed in-house, OYO has delivered predictable, affordable and quality accommodation to millions of travelers in Asia. Hotel-owners partnering with OYO see a significant increase in occupancy levels, get access to the world’s first tablet-based property management apps and become part of a brand recognized and loved by travelers nationwide. OYO has a happy customer base of over 5 million and its app has been downloaded 10 million+ times.
The three core pillars of OYO’s offering are:
● Standardized Experience: Consistent experience across all hotel in the OYO network
● Affordability: Rooms offered at prices that no other player in the affordable segment offers
● Technology driven: Pioneering technology allows consumers to book OYO hotels in just 3 taps, or within 5 seconds
OYO has raised a total of $1.5 Billion in venture financing and is backed by several globally renowned investors such as SoftBank Group, Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks Capital and China Lodging Group.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION:
● Passionate about problem solving & strong data based decision making
● Must be a good people leader - especially knowing how to hire good talent, keeping them motivated and retaining them
● Conflict resolution & stakeholder management
● Successfully built a substantial, well-functioning sales organization
● Demonstrated success in driving major sales growth
● Evident leadership capabilities, a minimum of 5-6 years of managing, coaching
● Business management skills, Consulting background ideally with P&L level experience and a good understanding of the indirect business model, margin structure, pipeline management, key partners
● Structured selling techniques which span the entire sales life cycle, i.e. identification and qualification of opportunities, business development, etc
● Strong influencing skills including listing, questioning, qualifying, gaining commitment, negotiating, summarizing, closing, etc
● Entrepreneurial spirit and start-up mentality
● Highly collaborative and communicative
● Fluent in English
● Master’s degree required; university degree. Preferably MBA in the field of business administration and finance, or related field.
● Development and roll-out of a regional strategy for the growth of the business and ensure timely execution of the strategy.
● Contribute to the overall business plan of OYO Hotels for regional sales, managing JP resourcing and organizational issues.
● Ensure timely execution of the strategy to deliver on targets. Deliver timely and clear business forecasts and revenue report.
● Provide weekly management reporting of performance against target and market activity.
● Primary custodian of consumer experience from the time the guest makes a booking to till he/she checks out
● Design and implement an operating model that enables OYO to deliver on its service promises. This includes but is not limited to:
❖ Recruitment of the regional team and their performance management
❖ Drive KPIs on customer experience and portfolio management
❖ Designing scope & frequency of key input activities such as audits/preventive maintenance
❖ Collaborate with different functional heads and teams to expand the P&L
➢ Driving efficiencies to deliver consumer experience at optimal cost
➢ Driving a strong learning & development agenda for key stakeholders
➢ Building a strong performance oriented work culture
M - F
Weekends, holidays and PTO
2020 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED