OYO Group is the world's second largest hotel group. We are currently located in the United States, the United Kingdom, India, China, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Spain, Brazil, Mexico and many more. Our growth story began in 2013 when the founder of OYO, Ritesh Agarwal, got inspired to come up with more affordable, quality living spaces during his Thiel Fellowship in Silicon Valley. Since then, OYO has grown from strength to strength to become the second largest hotel company with more than 1 million rooms globally.
OYO entered the Japanese market in April 2019 in a 50-50 Joint Venture with Softbank Group, with the mission of bringing quality living spaces in Japan.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION:
● Degree in business or equivalent.
● At least 5 years of experience in B2B companies with a track record of exceeding sales KPIs and achieving remarkable customer growth.
● Great vision, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
● Ability to recruit, build large teams & nurture talent for long run.
● Strong presentation skills both over the phone and in-person.
● Initiative and solution oriented mind.
● People management.
OYO is looking for a Hub Head, who will be responsible for managing the operations and P&L for their respective regions in Japan. Reporting directly to the Country head, you will develop and implement strategies to ensure growth and success of OYO.
● Team Management:
○ Lead the team towards the right relationship management with key hotel partners in the designated area.
○ Building and leading the business development team through efficient performance management systems like review meetings, performance monitoring and discussion etc.
● Business Expansion:
○ Responsible for end to end business development of the assigned area: Monitoring, analysing and forecasting supply targets, their business models and tracking progress against them
○ Identifying new forms of Real Estate to ensure the right inventory growth and higher market share for the respective market
○ Creating a balance in inventory growth and revenue growth with the objective of profit maximization
● Stakeholder Management:
○ Work closely with regional(hub) leadership and cross-functional teams and act as strategic thought partner to the Country head of business development regarding hotel partnerships, account management and geographic expansion plans
○ Work closely with the Operations Teams to analyse results and identify opportunities to improve internal Business Development processes.
Relevant Educational Degree
Japanese Skills : N1 / N2 / Business level - Read, write, Conversational
English Skills : Business Level
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED