Tokyo American Club has been an integral part of the international community in Tokyo since its founding in 1928.
With 4,000 Members, drawn from 50-plus nations, the Club offers a diverse range of cultural, business and recreational activities and amenities in the heart of the Japanese capital.
In 2018, the Club was named in the Platinum City Clubs of the World top 100 list by the Club Leaders Forum. The accolade followed the Club's Distinguished Club recognition by the BoardRoom magazine the year before.
- Experience : similar experience is prefered
- Language : Basic / Intermediate English and Japanese skill
- PC Skill : Outlook
- Other : Diligence and attention to details, with sensitivity for time management
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Ensure safety of oneself and others while on duty
- Clean and maintain facilities, including Male Rocker Room
- Support early morning Housekeeping schedules
Applicants hold valid working eligibility in Japan at the time of lodging their applications. Visa sponsorship is not available.
4 days /week, 27.5 hours /week, between 08:00-16:00
Health insurance, pension, Employment insurance, industrial accident insurance are available according to contract hours.
Staff Canteen (Subsidized)
Commuting allowance (with tax-free upper limit)
Uniform with cleaning service (when applicable)
Annual Health Check / Stress Check
Annual Employee Recognition Party
Paid vacation in line with Japanese law
2020 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED