This position covers the Diageo brands of MHDKK and reports to Singapore.
Global Travel deprtment is a substantial and growing business for Diageo, positioning us as the fourth largest Diageo business unit worldwide.
Global Travel is in charge of all Duty Free sales globally including airports, cruises, border stores and in flight sales.
Base of this role is sales. Apart from this, customer relations, conducting marketing activities will be involved as well.
Mission of the role:
• To lead and manage customer accounts and relationships to beat the plan and beat the competition.
• Delivery of holistic performance – commercial, financial, corporate responsibility performance for the territory and ensures the long-term sustainability of the business.
Dimension of the role:
• Achieves targets relating to visibility/share of space, net sales value, trading profit, market share, promotional return on investment, and account specific objectives.
2) Market Complexity
• Manages relationships with a range of Diageo, customer and external stakeholders.
• Operates in a highly competitive and visible retail environment.
• Needs to understand the complex motivations of shoppers, consumers and customers.
• Manages the implications of the Diageo business being geographically dispersed across the region and globe.
3) Leadership Responsibilities
• Represents Diageo and manages the relationship with a range of senior and junior customers and other stakeholders.
• Implements the commercial and brand strategy.
• Is accountable for the performance delivery of the business.
• May participate in supplier forums to represent Diageo’s interests.
• Demonstrates commercial maturity and the ability to manage internal relationships with stakeholders including the pan regional brand teams and global finance and supply.
• Needs to have international experience/exposure (work and/or studied, lived in other countries)
• Native/Fluent in Japanese , Fluent level in English
• At least 2-3 years sales/commercial/account management experience
• Bachelor’s degree is a must.
• Have the ability to create and inspire energy for their plans and ideas and to cut through a complex environment to make things happen.
• Be a confident and strong influencer and negotiator, with a range and adaptability of style.
• Be able to generate and interpret shopper and consumer insights.
• Be highly analytical and data literate, forecasting accurately, and understanding and evaluating the profit impact of their actions.
• Have a proven ability in implementing strategy, solving complex problems and decision making.
• Be passionate about our brands and easger to grow the business
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
1. Understand what creates value for customers and deliver on it.
• Develop and deliver customer specific strategies and commercial plans that explore and exploit opportunities to grow both businesses.
• Build superb, mutually beneficial, collaborative relationships with key customer contacts.
• Negotiate and agree sales drivers including pricing, distribution, share of space, and marketing / promotional calendars.
2. Achieve amazing outcomes together with North Asia team (S Korea) and Regional HQ in Singapore..
• Work closely with regional functional team to ensure a seamless brand experience for the consumer and to explore and exploit mutual growth opportunities.
• Liaise closely with South Korea team as Customer Team North Asia in terms of trade marketing activities, P&L update, cost management.
3. Execute great shopping experiences and offers for our consumers.
• Develop a range of shopper and consumer insights, market and brand understanding and convert these into actions to unlock opportunities.
• Partner with customers to create a compelling retail environment.
• Launch and support a constant stream of new innovations to delight customers and consumers.
• Monitor competitor activity and take actions to continually develop the category and grow Diageo’s brand share.
• Influence the development of the brand, regional and channel plans by providing knowledge, data and insights relating to the local business environment.
4. Be an ambassador for Diageo and Diageo’s brands.
• Connect with and demonstrate Diageo’s values at all times.
• Be a role model of leadership behaviour demonstrating the highest levels of integrity, compliance and ethics at all times.
• Create an environment and culture of continuous improvement, beating the plan, and beating the competition.
Bachelor’s degree is a must
・Reports To:General Manager - Global Travel - Asia, Pacific, Middle East, India and Egypt, Diageo (Based in Singapore)
・Career aspirtion: Regional roles in Asia Pacific and other regions of Diageo
・Main customers: Airports/Airlines
・This role will have domestic business trips/overseas businnes trips
11-16 core hour (Flex time)
Week-end, national holidays, annual leave
2020 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED