MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that helps brands grow meaningful relationships with people. The agency leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results. MRM//McCann is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) and a lead agency in the McCann Worldgroup network, with 40 plus offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
• 6+ years’ experience in digital production and/or project management, including building project & resource plans as well as managing project financials
• Experience building a variety of web sites, platforms and applications
• Solid creative work, particularly work with forward thinking companies/agencies/production
• Solid understanding of interactive web, digital technology
• Solid understanding in Adobe creative tools
• Solid understanding in basic features, technology and functions for digital platforms and channels (ie: SNS)
• Fluent in Microsoft Office and various project management tools (Smartsheet, Basecamp, Jira, etc.)
• Strong communication skills in both English and Japanese, both written and spoken
A Senior Digital Producer at MRM//McCann is the main liaise between cross-functional teams to lead the development, production and delivery of digital tactics. You will leverage your deep understanding of the digital process and requirements to coach and guide teams and clients through a project lifecycle. You will manage and mentor junior producers in digital best practices, and production workflow. This role requires an ability to communicate strongly and effectively with internal and client teams to drive decisions and next steps.
• Work directly with client teams to understand the overall business objectives and strategies and how each project interrelates with each other mainly for digital projects.
• Oversee multiple digital production projects for multiple clients by balancing and managing the scope, time, cost, process, risk and quality
• Manage complex and vendor-dependent projects
• Manages the execution and the vision of the creative idea, and is dedicated to finding the best path to execute the work.
• Responsibilities include providing solutions to technical problems, providing alternative suggestions, sharing new and evolving options for deliverables working with applicable team member
• Finding suitable/best production partners and being able to understand the limitations and possibilities of the medium by understanding the project creative/development level.
• Managing projects’ scopes, schedules, procurement and negotiations are also integral parts of this role.
• Responsible for working with Creative Planning, Project Management and Account Management, as well as any other internal or external resources to manage aggressive timelines
• Shape project scope using insights related to production, PR opportunity, media opportunity or creative solution
• Cast assignments and engage the appropriate resources throughout the project lifecycle to promote a high performing and effective team
• Manage client and partner relationships from inception to launch by conducting regular calls, monitoring and escalating project risks, soliciting client/partner feedback, making modifications to deliverables
• Ensure that all projects meet accepted best practices in usability, design and support agency developed branding and strategic initiatives
• Establish and enforce a streamlined workflow of agency project-related processes
• Identify and mitigate any issues that can delay or increase costs of a project
• Manage onboarding of new team members, manage division members issues and contribute to proactive problem solving
• Manage and mentor junior staff members
• Manage division member workloads
• Identify areas of optimization in process and project-related reports (status, financial)
• Final internal reviewer of work for quality adherence to client specs
• Flag any issues in delivery to account management
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
2020 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED