We seek highly motivated individuals in the financial services field. As we are still a relatively small firm in Japan, the successful candidate would have the chance to grow with us and see firsthand the continuous improvements and positive changes within the firm, and actively contribute to those changes. The FAS Manager will be the team leader on projects such as M&A due diligence (inbound/outbound), valuation, financial modeling, etc. Clients will include small, mid, to large-size companies in various industries (automotive, manufacturing, hotels, real estate, etc.), both domestic and foreign.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
+5 years of experience providing financial advisory services (especially M&A due diligence) with an Advisory firm (preferably big 4)
CPA preferred but not required
Business level English and Japanese
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Team leader for multiple advisory projects, leading small teams
• Responsible for effective planning, execution and completion of such projects, including coordination with client, target, and various team members (including tax team)
• Coaching and supervising junior team members, providing on-the-job training, allocating work, and reviewing their output (reports, Q&A list, etc.)
• Prepare reports in English and/or Japanese for delivery / reporting to client
• Presenting the report to the client in live or web meetings and conference calls
• Manage the schedule / timeline and communication with client and target to ensure deadlines and expectations of all parties are met
• Communicating and reporting to the Senior Manager or Partner on the status of projects, major issues encountered, or findings made on the DD, etc.
• Building up a team (almost from scratch), coaching and developing staff/talent
Core competencies we are looking for:
• Takes initiative on projects – acts without being told and takes ownership of projects from beginning to end
• Team player – Works well in teams, open minded and actively listens to others, contributes to the creation of a positive team atmosphere
• Knowledge of technical accounting standards, M&A and Due Diligence processes – can confidently teach others
• Building client relationships – Able to provide logical/rational advice and anticipate requests/needs of clients. Adapts and reacts calmly in difficult situations.
• Comfortable in an English-speaking, multicultural environment
Other: Some domestic and international travel may be required for business and to attend training.
09時 15分 ～ 18時 15分
2020 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED