• License Proof of lifesaving / guard certification, CPR,
First Aid, AED certification Current or Expired
(American Red Cross Lifeguard qualification,
Certified swim instructor qualifications are plus)
• English Intermediate level
• Japanese Basic level
- Ensure the safe operation of the aquatics facility.
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons using the facility.
- Maintains general safety and security at the pool.
Must have valid lifeguard license from globally recognized organizations
7.5 hrs/day from 5:30 am – 11:15 pm
(including weekends and public holidays)
Social Securities (If the contract working hours exceeds 28hours/week)
Employees Cafeteria (JPY 300/hot meal with salad bar)
Free parking if commuting by bicycles or motor bikes
Paid vacation will be given in line with Japanese Labor Law
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED