Decathlon is one of the most famous designers and retailers of sporting goods, in store and online.
At Decathlon Japan (デカトロンジャパン) we are driven by our passion for sports.
Our purpose is to make sports accessible to the many, and share our passion with our team mates and customers.
Our motto : We share, we challenge, we are responsible, we are positive, we are fair.
We provide flexible working conditions and sportive working environment, for you to be able to work hard, while playing even harder.
As we plan to open our Japan 2nd store in 2020, we are now open to receive candidacy of sports passionate in different locations in Japan
- Passionate and active, you practice your sport regularly and are an active member of its local sports community
- Open-minded, curious and creative.
- Self-starter with natural leadership qualities.
- Good communication skills, ability to generate motivation and are comfortable with communicating to a large group or other international members of the company.
- Ability to think logically and strategically and translate it into actions, to explain WHY and not only HOW.
- Having digital / online competence is a plus : ecommerce, UI, analytics, digital marketing; at minimum showing interest in learning more about this field.
- Passionate about user satisfaction, experience and service.
- Able and willing to go on business trips (around 3~4 times per year) to exchange with international teams.
Working as an Omni Sport Leader, you will be given a very high degree of responsibility to ensure your sport community is growing, engaged and generate value online and in store.
Thanks to your vision and actions, Decathlon will become the natural destination to satisfy active sportspeople.
Responsibilities include :
- Define the local sport project in store and within its local community, including offer, pricing, online and store merchandising, direct marketing, community management, services as well as business targets.
- Recruit, lead and grow your team of Sports Advisors in Nishinomiya store
- Coordinating actions with supply team and store supply relays to make sure offer is available in store
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience in our Nishinomiya store
- Manage the sport PnL at local level.
- Be the local ambassador for the sport through our products within the local sports community.
- As you experience and competence grow, you may be able to start representing Japan for your sport within Decathlon international network.
- Develop Decathlon omni-channel mindset by following your customers and sports users online and offline
BA or above in related field
Having concrete track record in Running (Marathon, Semi-Marathon, Triathlon, Track & Field...) or regular Running habits (jogging, being part of running club...)
You know Running equipment's usage and are always eager to share your passion with customers, and colleagues
A sportive and dynamic atmosphere with opportunities to keep practice your sport(s) and discover new ones
Opportunity to be part of an exciting new project for our first store opening in Kanto, an intense experience!
A culture that rewards performance with responsibilities and growth
A culture that encourages openness and diversity
On job training with our local team
Opportunity of several discovery training in neighboring Decathlon countries (Taiwan, Singapore, Philippines, China, Korea), as well as our brand headquarters in Europe
Competitive package in terms of salary and benefits, depending on experience and potential
A willingness from the company to consider work / life / sports balance!
We make sports accessible for the many ～より多くの方々にスポーツを～をミッションに経済的な理由等でスポーツをすることを諦めることがないよう誰もがお求めやすい価格面で製品を販売しています。スポーツコミュニティを広げること、誰もが手軽にいつでもどこでもスポーツを身近に感じていただくことが最大の目的となっています。
2020 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED