Talend is growing its Japan operations and hiring young talent with experience and interest in sales and business development. The ideal candidate should possess solid business communications skills with basic understanding of technology infrastructure and business process focusing on the Retail sector. We also look for candidates with the right attitude, aptitude and drive to always offer value to our customers and make them successful.
You will be responsible for prospecting, generating opportunities, closing new business and growing the existing customer base and will be recognized for your achievements and milestones. This is a fantastic opportunity for results-oriented individuals that enjoy working in a fast paced, competitive (in a fun way of course), yet collaborative work environment.
We look forward to having you grow with us!
For this role we require the following Skills
- Japanese Native Level or N1 level minimum (since you will be engaging with local Japanese clients)
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in selling software and services as a service
- Understanding of iPaaS, SaaS, Big Data, Data integration, Data integrity solutions would be a plus.
- Knowledge and passion for cloud native solutions and open source.
- Ability to thrive in a Startup environment and enjoy the fast dynamic pace of the growing business.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
For this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Sell Talend’s comprehensive enterprise solutions via prospecting and relationship building.
- Understand and effectively communicate Talend’s Value Proposition.
- Insightful and strategic industry planning which focuses in building a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically through varied sales stages to closure, while mitigating risk and maximizing upside
- Build local and global SI relationship to lead and close opportunities on forecasts.
- Manage forecasts, close deals, and track customer data using company standard CRM tools
- Grow existing business relationships and acquire new business
- Meet and exceed your assigned sales quota and performance objectives
- Continue to build your personal skillset – you can never learn enough!
Bachelor’s degree required (or equivalent experience), additional education preferred
Talend is changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
2021 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED