Fashion Group Japan organization is a regional branch of the Fashion Group based in Paris which aims to support the development of a portfolio of 5 brands belonging to LVMH Fashion Group.
• Promote an effective internal control environment by enhancing the implementation of effective internal control procedure
• Support the management in designing, assessing and monitoring an effective and efficient Internal Control System, as well as formulating best practices and promoting Internal Control awareness and culture
• Education: University Degrees in Economics / Finance /Business major
- Experience in a foreign company
- More than 5 years of audit or risk management experience with emphasis on operational risks and internal controls; ideally in business experience in retail with audit or control background.
- In-depth knowledge of control framework for Retail/Wholesale environment (internal control, audit, operational risk, etc.).
- Knowledge in Retail business processes.
• Language: Native Japanese, Fluency in English
• Skills and Personality:
- Ability to interact with senior management and multiple stakeholders, including regulators
- Balanced communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Leadership ability in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Proficient writing and delivery of presentations and documentation
- Demonstrate high reliability, quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Organizational skills
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including: management, business experts, control function representatives, HQ, etc.
• Perform the Company Risk assessment through process analysis (operational risk, financial information)
• Perform periodical Internal Control activities carried out on all Group Companies in order to monitor the Internal Control System (respect of norms and laws, company operational efficiency, company assets safeguard, financial information reliability, etc.)
• Coordinate the control visit and perform the control activities assigned
• Formalize working papers about analyzed areas with the relevant control observations to be included in the Audit report, for the following review
• Review working papers prepared by the audit team about areas analyzed and integrate them in the control report
• Support Top Management in performing the annual Risk Assessment, defining and monitoring mitigation action plans
Flex time available (Core time 11:00-16:00)
Work from home available
Sat, Sun, Public holidays, Year end, New Year holidays
2023 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED