Rougié is the leading brand in foie gras and gastronomy products exported towards Japan and Asia countries. Partnering with chefs around the world makes it a privileged brand in high-end hotels and restaurants, as well as duty-free boutiques.
We are expanding and hiring a marketing and communication assistant to strengthen our Rougié Japan team, working towards Asian and Middle East markets.
This opportunity will be based in Tokyo. The mission, under the supervision of the marketing manager (based in Japan), consists in supporting the digital communication initiatives of Rougié team in Asia, coordinating sponsorships activities, developing our network of partners, participating in business development projects and the identification of trends in the sector of gastronomy and hospitality business.
If you are one of those people who love intercultural teamwork and are interested in working in both a creative and business oriented environement, you came to the right place - please contact us: we would love to discuss with you.
- Japanese Fluency Communication Skills (Both speaking and written) - Minimum N2 Level
- English Business Level.
- Good knowledge of French appreciated.
- Experience in visual communication or marketing and communication
- Good knowledge of graphic design softwares is required (Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva and others).
- Excellent ability to adapt to different contexts, cultures and working partners.
- Flexibility, reactivity, and attention to details.
- Experience in the food service industry will be a plus but not mandatory.
- Visual content management: Supporting visual communication by working in close relationship with cooking chefs: in charge of pictures library, event photo shooting
- Creating promotion flyers and ads, supporting the evolution of the catalog of product
- Working on the organization of events: recipe contest, exhibitions…
- Following up and coordinating sponsorship activities
- Participating in enhancing social media engagement
- Reporting on digital activity and performance
- Updating of Partners' Website
- Creating and managing marketing tools and POS materials
- Adapting sales presentations
No particular degree required but you should be passionate about communication or marketing or have a genuine interest in gastronomy...
Flexible working hours: From 9am to 6pm with possible adjustements.
WFH and Telework possible 2 days per week.
- Social insurance
- Work insurance
- Health Insurance
- Transportation cost covered
- Start-up flexible and dynamic environment
- Possibility to communicate in different language at work
25 days paid leaves / year. Japanese national holidays.
2024 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED