Next Level supports global expansion, awareness and activation of sustainable and innovative businesses, with high level marketing expertise and performance.
Also, though our actions, we aim to contribute climate change mitigation, and the emergence of sustainable, value-generating solutions and ecosystems.
Recently, our SEM and D2C activation business has been showing rapid growth and we happy to expand our team to fulfill Client demand.
This position is a digital-savvy Digital professional, who can design and execute ad campaigns to meet our Client digital goals (main task). Depending on the candidate skills, support on other tasks, such as marketplace work, Shopify, or Amazon work may also be included in the position.
** Please note: this position is open to Native Japanese speakers only **
・ Trustworthy and honest person
・ SEM account management / ecommerce ad management:
・campaign setup, budget allocation,
・Daily ad operation and optimization,
・Analysis, reporting and improvements
・ Japanese language:
・copywriting level for ad copies,
・Smooth verbal internal and external communication skills.
・ English: Business level. Clear and transparent communication, ensure to leave no space for ambiguity or misunderstanding.
・ Can act independently and with judgment, not just following management instructions.
・ Teamwork ability: ability to both share knowledge, and conversely, and learn from peers. Remotely or in-person.
・ Able to provide trusted advice to Clients,
【Additional welcome conditions - not all mandatory】
・ Product page contents writing
・ Tags / Google Tag Manager (GTM) / Google Merchant Center (GMC) knowledge
・ Ad troubleshooting experience (data discrepancies)
・ Shopify knowledge
・ Highly independent and can act quickly and flexibly to adapt to changing Client and market requirements
・ basic knowledge or interest in marketplaces (Amazon / Rakuten - some Amazon work may be needed)
・ basic knowledge or interest in social media
・ Concern for environment issues, sustainability
・ Hearing experience / presentation / communication skills for customers
・ Knowledge or interest in Consumer Electronics or IT gadgets
・ Experience working in an environment at a foreign-affiliated company.
• After hearing the online strategy of the client (mainly consumer products, such as sports and apparel, optical, hospitality, tech gadgets, etc.),
- design, execute, and optimize the Client's ad Campaigns with other members of the digital team, and the Sales Account Manager, in order to meet our Client objectives: Traffic, revenue, ROAS, etc.
- Google properties (Google Ads, YouTube, Shopping etc.),
- Meta, Yahoo, Microsoft and other Display platforms
- marketplace platforms (Amazon for the time being)
- Forecast, plan, execute, report (weekly or monthly decks in Google Slides or similar), review, adjust.
• Possibly, depending on needs and skills,
- marketplace support: product pages, Amazon or Rakuten advertising, brand stores,
- Client D2C support: Shopify, data, analytics, troubleshooting.
• Counterpart may be Japanese or overseas HQ depending on Clients.
[Points of interest]
• Responsible for digital goals in Japan for well-known global clients (brand awareness / traffic / revenue...),
• Responsible for product pages on domestic Amazon product pages or manufacturer sites.
• There are many overseas clients, and there is an opportunity to use English for communication with the marketing manager of the head office and the Japanese branch office (meeting, VC, email).
• The office is located in Minato-ku, Tokyo, near Omotesando Station.
The Company does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. Please ask for our JEDI policy for more information.
We now work remotely 3~4 days per week, and in order to minimize carbon footprint and health risks, we encourage online meetings whenever applicable.
Our office is entirely no-smoking.
今年はコロナウイルスの影響で特別な年であり、その間、チームメンバーの健康と安全を一番に考えて、注意を払っています。 Next Levelは、2020年1月29日という早い時期に自宅勤務を柔軟に実現させた最初の会社の1つでした。
2023 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED