The Global Operations team at Catalina is responsible for supporting the process, data and system automation needs across the major Catalina business segments. Our team is primarily responsible for ensuring the effective use of Salesforce.com as a platform in support of the various Sales, Finance, Marketing and Operations processes and functions.
This role will report to the VP of Global Operations and will be primarily responsible for driving efficiency and system automation across multiple functional groups (incl. Sales, Finance, Marketing, and Operations) by partnering closely with those functions and driving requirements and execution for advanced utilization of Salesforce.com and Salesforce CPQ. This is a strategic role that will interface directly with senior levels of management and will identify areas of optimization and opportunity from both a process and Salesforce.com design standpoint. Key to this role is the ability to understand the Catalina sales process, finance process, legal process and pricing policies to ensure that the implemetation of CPQ and future Salesforce.com platform rollouts meet the needs of the key stakeholders and enables greater efficiency and reporting across the business.
• 5-10 years of experience delivering enterprise software solutions, ideally using salesforce.com in an enterprise environment.
• Experience with transforming complex business requirements into effective and innovative solutions on the salesforce.com platform.
• Hands on experience with business processes related to sales, pricing, discounting, contracting and approvals.
• Experience leading user requirement sessions focused on key sales, service and quote-to-cash processes.
• Experience writing detailed specifications of user requirements, business processes and procedures required to develop and implement software solutions.
• Experience communicating with senior leadership to drive alignment amongst business stakeholders from divergent functions.
• Proven track record of successfully documenting and communicating complex business requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Deep knowledge of the salesforce.com platform, including complex configuration, data models and governance.
• Implementation and/or administrative experience with Salesforce CPQ or a similar tool.
• Deep knowledge of advanced pricing models, bundle design and document generation in a CPQ tool.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization as well as collaborate with cross-functional business partners and technical teams.
• Language fluency: English: business-level; Japanese: business-level.
• Interface directly with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Contract Administration and Operations executives to understand and document business processes and areas of opportunity.
• Partner with IT and Catalina Salesforce.com administrative team while leading the design and implemention of innovative and scalable solutions to drive efficiency, productivity and adoption of Salesforce.com and related systems.
• Serve as the primary liaison between IT and business stakeholders in Japan and other geos to prioritize projects and communicate timelines. Drive any necessary project prioritization discussions.
• Partner with business stakeholders (e.g. Sales/Marketing, Finance) and lead discussions to design reporting and KPI’s to support business objectives.
• Partner and lead conversations with Sales/Marketing and external lead generation vendors to build a process for capturing, reporting on and follow up of leads.
• Partner with business stakeholders and IT to optimize data reporting and flows from various business systems into Salesforce.com
• Drive business requirements and own execution for the Catalina implementation of Salesforce CPQ and future Salesforce.com platform rollouts and enhancements.
• During a defined period of time, this role may work closely with a Salesforce.com Architect and/or equivalent consultant resource in defining and documenting business and operational requirements.
■インセンティブ ボーナス 年1回（3月：基本年収の約25％を原資に、会社業績と個人評価により変動します）