HirePlanner.com is a growing HR Tech Start-Up in Japan. As we continue to grow our presence in Japan and preparing to scale internationally, we are looking at growing our IT team and are searching for a senior engineer and software application developer to help us improve our product and technology faster, and to help us provide more and more value to our clients recruiting in Japan.
We work in a startup atmosphere where each individual can and should take ownership and, have significant impact on the business and the corporate image of our organization. We are seeking a talented and experienced Ruby on Rails Software and App Developer to join our team. If you are one of those people interested in innovating, making a difference and disrupting the Japanese recruiting industry, you came to the right place - please contact us; we would love to discuss with you.
- 10 Years + of software development experience.
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails proven development experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience of AWS, Heroku deployment and hosting platforms.
- Expertise of all web design and development principles and fundamentals (Back-end and Front-end technologies).
- Experience with relational databases, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL, and understanding of SQL queries and database design.
- Experience working on code collaboration (GitHub)
- Experience working on API development or API integration projects.
- Awareness of security best practices in web development, including data encryption, dual authentication authorization and other GDPR related requirements.
- Proficiency in writing clear and concise code documentation for maintainability and sharing with other members of the team.
- Excellent communication skills and strong teamwork attitude to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with React a plus.
- Experience working on HR tech projects or Application Tracking Systems (ATS) would be an advantage.
In this role, you will be reporting to the CTO and be responsible for:
- Conceptualize, Design, Code and release new features for our clients hiring in Japan
- Integrate with third-party APIs
- Develop new features using matching technologies, AI and Machine Learning.
- Contribute to UX and UI improvements of the application leading to a great customer experience.
- Improve the overall security of the platform and keep it up to date with the latest data protection and security laws.
- Optimize the application performance, speed, security and scalability overseas.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or experience in a related field.
HirePlanner.com is a cloud recruiting platform designed to help companies build great teams by simplifying and optimizing their recruiting process to offer the best hiring experience to candidates.