Tokyo American Club has been an integral part of the international community in Tokyo since its founding in 1928.
With 4,000 Members, drawn from 50-plus nations, the Club offers a diverse range of cultural, business and recreational activities and amenities in the heart of the Japanese capital.
In 2018, the Club was named in the Platinum City Clubs of the World top 100 list by the Club Leaders Forum. The accolade followed the Club's Distinguished Club recognition by the BoardRoom magazine the year before.
- Experience : More than 2 years, in facial and body treatments (Nail therapy or/and waxing treatment is a plus)
- Language : Advanced Level in English, Intermediate in Japanese
- PC Skill : Outlook, Excel, Word
- Other : Knowledge on Spa products is a plus, any license / certificate in related field is a plus
- Responsible for all areas of Spa treatment including facial, body massage, nails and waxing
- Involved in client consultation
- Assisting reception
- Assisting product sales
Graduates from Esthetic schools are preferred.
Applicants hold valid working eligibility in Japan at the time of lodging their applications. Visa sponsorship is not available.
4-5 days /week, 30 hours /day, between 10:00-20:00
Health insurance, pension, Employment insurance, industrial accident insurance are available according to contract hours.
Staff Canteen (JPY 300/hot meal)
Commuting allowance (with tax-free upper limit)
Uniform with cleaning service (when applicable)
Annual Health Check / Stress Check
Annual Employee Recognition Party
Paid vacation in line with Japanese law
Tokyo American Club is the most well-known and highly reputed private club in Japan. We have a 90 year history and have received international recognition such as Distinguished Clubs and Platinum Clubs of the World. Our 10,000+ Members hail from over 60 countries around the world, and represent the top level of international business and society in Japan. See what Members have to say.