Tokyo American Club has been an integral part of the international community in Tokyo since its founding in 1928.
With 4,000 Members, drawn from 50-plus nations, the Club offers a diverse range of cultural, business and recreational activities and amenities in the heart of the Japanese capital.
In 2018, the Club was named in the Platinum City Clubs of the World top 100 list by the Club Leaders Forum. The accolade followed the Club's Distinguished Club recognition by the BoardRoom magazine the year before.
- Experience : Minimum 3 years of experience as graphic designer covering below;
• Proven experience in taking print & digital projects from design brief to finished product
• Extensive experience in print design and production, using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign
• An understanding of creative processes
• Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and clients to produce outstanding results
• Ability to multitask and time-manage effectively to consistently deliver projects on time
• Good interpersonal/customer service skills
• An understanding of Web design/development and/or photography may be advantageous to the role
- Language : Intermediate level English, some Japanese capability is a plus
- PC Skill : Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and other related soft wares
- Other : Experience in videography is a plus
The designer is required to take jobs from brief to finished product, successfully liaising with both internal and external clients to develop creative concepts and products to effectively promote the Club and its events, including those of the Club’s restaurants and recreation facilities, to members and customers through website and print channels. The designer is expected to further the Club’s professional and corporate image and core values through consistent application of the Club’s brand guidelines and good design.
Design/graphic design qualifications or relevant industry experience
Applicants hold valid working eligibility in Japan at the time of lodging their applications. Visa sponsorship is not available.
5 days per week, 37.5 hours (including weekends / public holiday)
Actual 7.5 hours / day between 09:30 - 18:00 (1 hour break)
Health insurance, pension, Employment insurance, industrial accident insurance
Group Life Insurance
Staff Canteen (subsidized)
Commuting allowance (with tax-free upper limit)
Uniform with cleaning service (when applicable)
Annual Health Check
Annual Employee Recognition Party
Paid vacation in line with Japanese law and 3 days summer vacation
Japanese national holidays and New Year days of January 2nd and 3rd
Tokyo American Club is the most well-known and highly reputed private club in Japan. We have a 90 year history and have received international recognition such as Distinguished Clubs and Platinum Clubs of the World. Our 10,000+ Members hail from over 60 countries around the world, and represent the top level of international business and society in Japan. See what Members have to say.