We are a global leader in automotive technology, providing innovative solutions for a fast-evolving industry. Together, let’s create new user experiences in the connected and autonomous cars of the future and advance zero emissions mobility.
Faurecia Japan is currently looking for a Program Manufacturing Leader. As a member of the Program Core Team, he/she is responsible for all the manufacturing aspects of the Program. His/Her missions last from the Acquisition phase till SOP + 6 months.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting career opportunity, please contact us for a chat.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Japanese fluent speaker (Native of N1)
- English Business level (preferred)
- 5 to 10 years of experience in production area, including one position in Manufacturing Engineering
- Proven technical skills on product and process
- Familiar with program finance issues (costing, P&L, investments)
- Communication and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is an asset
- Coordinate work package tasks and ensure their accomplishment
- Coordinate the plant launch teams of the plants involved in the program
- Coordinate activities and tasks fulfillment of the Program Manufacturing team:
- Plant Launch Team leaders (if only 1 plant he cumulates this role)
- PC & L (Supply Chain) Engineer
- Program Quality
- Including support functions if necessary (PSE, QSE, HSE…)
Product interface (manufacturability)
- Ensure design to manufacturing through concurrent engineering activities with product engineers and Program Development Leader
- Ensure manufacturing feasibility
- Manage the Prototype Build and Delivery and Analysis, working closely with Product & Process Industrialization Centre
- Implement all changes related to production system and/or related to the product (as of Engineering Change Management)
Production System Development
- Study , develop in detail, validate, release and set-up the complete Production System of the program: equipment and tool interfaces, layout, process flow charts, material and information flow diagram in accordance with the Group standards and program objectives
- Ensure the achievement of Process, Equipment and Facility FMEA
- Make Process Functional Analysis with the support of Product Engineer or Program Development Leader
- Manage the Production Part Approval Process (including Mass Production Trial and Extended Mass Production Trial)
- Manage the production launch
- Support the Production Ramp-up
Targets and reporting
- During the acquisition phase, propose the industrial objectives of the program (cycle times, flexibility, etc.), make initial production layout and quote investments
- Achieve all manufacturing program objectives (Quality,Costs, Delivery, Performance) such as Process and Machine Capabilities, MPM, PPM and - - Scrap rate, CAPEX, Amortized costs, Added value, Logistics costs, Gross Margin
- Report on a weekly base the progress of his activity
- Report all manufacturing risks analysis and their associated action plans and opportunities
- Apply Program Management System, Engineering Change Management and Faurecia tools and standards
- Ensure that manufacturing milestones are passed successfully and on time
All Faurecia’s employee should comply with the Code of Ethics and Code of Management.
Job Level: M&P
Function: R&D, Engineering
Organization: FCM Japan
With 266 industrial sites, 39 R&D centers and 114,000 employees in 35 countries, Faurecia is a top ten global automotive supplier.
Faurecia’s mission is to develop technologies for Sustainable Mobility and to create personalized experiences for the Cockpit of the Future. At the same time, we offer solutions to meet the challenges of future generations in line with our Convictions.
2021 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED