A.P. Moller - Maersk (Ａ.P. モラ―マースク) is an integrated container logistics company and member of the A.P. Moller Group. We help our customers grow and thrive by helping them connect and simplify their trade. With a dedicated team of over 80.000, operating in 130 countries; we go all the way to enable global trade for a growing world.
Our general SCM (Supply Chain Management) team is one of our fastest growing team in Maersk Japan. We are constantly innovating and finding new ways to better serve our clients and business partners. We work in a customer driven environment where individuals take ownership and have significant impact on the business and the corporate image of our organization.
We are looking for a young and dynamic Japanese bilingual professional seeking a career opportunity in the Supply Chain industry and a passion for surprising and delighting our clients.
If you are interested in international logistic; If you want to engage and collaborate with world class companies; If you are driven by delivering top customer experience, please contact us; we would love to have the opportunity to speak with you and share more about our vision and working environment.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Japanese fluency or native level (MANDATORY)
- Business Level English required - skills especially of reading and writing is mandatory, as communication with overseas colleagues is one essential aspect of your daily operations.
- We can offer you a variety of learning sessions and trainings in English, by both native and nonnative speakers.
- We value team work, positiveness, flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to challenges.
- A background or interest in Supply Chain Management (SCM) (preferred)
- A person who has dealt with international logistics either as Shipper/Consignee or Forwarder (preferred).
There are 2 major elements of the responsibilities:
- Supply Chain Management Customer Service is to take care of PO Management, Ocean Booking, Document Management, Cargo Monitor-ing from the time a PO is created until it is delivered. You need to collaborate with your colleagues in both local and overseas offices. And you need to understand the requirements and rules described in SOP (Standard Operat-ing Procedures).
- Less than Container Load Customer Service is to take care of Ocean Booking, Document Management and Cargo Control. You need to collaborate with your colleagues in both local and overseas offices, and also support Sales team by providing customers with committed services
9am to 17:00
Base Salary, Over Time, Bonus, Incentive
week-end, national holidays, paid leave
2022 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED