What is Global Graduate Programme & What do we offer?
The Global Graduate Programme is a 12 month FAST TRACK development scheme which gives participants the opportunity to acquire knowledge and practical experience across Marketing Function. You will be exposed to a wide variety of tasks that will help you feel EMPOWERED and give you the opportunity to have significant business impact from Day-1. This programme will give you Global exposure and the chance to collaborate with a DIVERSE group of colleagues from all over the world, to provide a learning experience which is “world class”. Are you ready to be a future leader of British American Tobacco?
Essential experience, skills and knowledge
- Graduated with Bachelor or Masters from a reputable university with any major
- 1 year experience working in Finance Function
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Globally mobile
- Fluent in English and Japanese (both written & spoken)
During the programme, you will have;
- Comprehensive onboarding to British American Tobacco - Business and Finance Function
- Impact from Day-1 contributing to the success of the organisation
- World-class leadership training opportunities
- International exposure in developing your people and management skills
- Networking & mentorship with senior leaders and other graduates from all over the world!
At the end of the 12 months, you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role as the Junior Manager. It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at British American Tobacco!
- Click ”Apply now"
- CV Screening (Only candidates who passed the screening will be contacted)
- 1st Online Interview
- Assessment Center & Final Interview
* All the process will be done online
We are British American Tobacco, a truly global company with a highly successful past and an exciting future ahead. As one of the leading tobacco and nicotine companies across the globe, we are always looking to offer our consumers new products, choices and advanced technologies. That’s why we’ve continuously expanded our product portfolio, explored new avenues and looked for fresh talent who can shape our future. From the successes of our traditional business to the acquisition of Reynolds American Inc. and our $billion investment in potentially reduced-risk products, we’re passionate about the future we’re building. The future you could be a part of. Welcome to BAT.
2022 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED