We are a global leader in automotive technology, providing innovative solutions for a fast-evolving industry. Together, let’s create new user experiences in the connected and autonomous cars of the future and advance zero emissions mobility.
Faurecia Japan is currently looking for a Junior Program Development Leader. This role will be responsible for managing the technical development of one or several programs. The Junior Program Development Leader is fully in charge of the product definition, ensuring compliance with Faurecia standard.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting career opportunity, please contact us for a chat.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 2 years experience in Design&Development within automotive industry, dealing with Light Vehicle Engines.
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management process
- Knowledge of the complete product development process
- Team player with strong communication skills
- International mind set
- Japanese Native with a good command of English
- Knowledge of After Treatment(TWC, GPF, SCR) is a plus
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS ROLE WILL BE:
- Be involved from the acquisition phase to SOP +6months, working closely with Program Manufacturing Leader
- Be the technical leader in the LV team alongside the Chief Engineer and in front of the customer.
- Ensure technical coordination between the product and other process functions dedicated in technical team.
- Is responsible in the basic design of the parts, taking feasibility manufacturing and site constraints into consideration.
- Validate the design regarding the customer contractual requirements.
- Lead and organize technical meeting with customer and suppliers
- Manage product/process modifications.
- Manage the respect of the budget: development hours, engineering change request, Scrap, and cycle times.
- Ensure the respect of the planning for technical activities
- Report the technical performance, hard point, action plans, and indicators on a monthly basis;
- Make Design Validation Plan and Product Validation Plan.
- Quote the related Design&Development costs
All Faurecia’s employee should comply with the Code of Ethics and Code of Management.
Job Level: M&P
Function: R&D, Engineering
Organization: FCM Japan
2021 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED