The Valmont Group has been a reference in the luxury cosmetics industry for the past 30 years. The philosophy of the brand is unique and lays in the motto: “When art meets beauty”. It gathers the talents of several brand universes from its Swiss head office:
- Valmont for anti-aging products and treatments
- Elixir des Glaciers for rejuvenating expertise,
- Il Profvmo for fine Italian fragrances and,
- Storie Veneziane for luxury experience of perfumes through exceptional limited editions and art operations.
Three years after its launch, Valmont continues to grow strong and is expanding its retail operations in Japan. We are looking for talented professionals seeking an exciting opportunity to join us and help us grow the business in the region.
Valmont Japan is composed of multi-nationals all committed to make the team successful and who understand the impact of their commitment on everyday’ s activities of the company.
Being a young and international structure helps us to offer our employees better and faster career advancement opportunities along with a working environment which is designed to help you achieve both your professional and personal goals.
- CRM Building experience with great ability to provide a luxury service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on motivating talent to achieve goals.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Cosmetics experience preferred, but not required
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Proficiency in English or Chinese a plus.
- Sense of Art, and ability to represent the Valmont Foundation
- Different luxury backgrounds accepted (Finest food , wine&spirits, watch& jewelry)
True ambassador of the Valmont group Values, the Beauty Ambassador provide a luxury experience to clients by determining their needs and counselling them on the line of products as well as sharing the unique universe of Valmont on Art & Beauty.
Under the direct supervision of the Store manager the beauty advisor must achieve the sales target set by management and work closely with the team to secure daily business development.
-Welcoming the clients to the counter and greet them according to the luxury standards of the brand.
-Provide the introduction to the universe of the brand for new clients or updates on novelties to regular clients.
-Understand the needs of clients by collecting information and counsel upon the information collected.
-Serving the clients upon their needs / and recommend additional products of the brand.
-Provide all the necessary information on the use as well as the new products and current kits and promotions.
-Achieve the personal sales targets by line of products.
-Attend the opening or closing of the shop according to shift
-Handle the cashier operations such as payment collection, refund and daily counting.
-Report sales to Japan to Japan HQ
-Maintain a clean shop and presentation of products
-Ensure the collection of weekly product delivery, unpack the parcels and store the products.
-Display the product according to the merchandising instruction and/or specific promotions.
-Comply with the procedures of Department Store and Valmont group such as attendance, attitude etc...
-Execute other daily tasks required by management
working hours shift
2020 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED