The Valmont Group has been a reference in the luxury cosmetics industry for the past 30 years. The philosophy of the brand is unique and lays in the motto: “When art meets beauty”. It gathers the talents of several brand universes from its Swiss head office:
- Valmont for anti-aging products and treatments
- Elixir des Glaciers for rejuvenating expertise,
- Il Profvmo for fine Italian fragrances and,
- Storie Veneziane for luxury experience of perfumes through exceptional limited editions and art operations.
Three years after its launch, Valmont continues to grow strong and is expanding its retail operations in Japan. We are looking for talented professionals seeking an exciting opportunity to join us and help us grow the business in the region.
Valmont Japan is composed of multi-nationals all committed to make the team successful and who understand the impact of their commitment on everyday’ s activities of the company.
Being a young and international structure helps us to offer our employees better and faster career advancement opportunities along with a working environment which is designed to help you achieve both your professional and personal goals.
- Proficiency in computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Work Experience: 5+ years retail sales management experience in a similar role, preferably within a high-end luxury accessories boutique
- CRM Building experience with great ability to provide a luxury service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on motivating talent to achieve goals.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Stock taking management and operation (orders)
- Cosmetics experience preferred, but not required
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Proficiency in English or Chinese a plus.
- Sense of Art, and ability to represent the Valmont Foundation
- Different luxury backgrounds accepted (Finest food , wine&spirits, watch& jewelry)
- Reach sales targets
- Be proactive, implement recommendations and plans to develop the local brand awareness, engage clients and execute strategic action plans.
- Lead a team of 4 Beauty Ambassadors, monitor their performance and ability to achieve global and individual targets, define their training needs and help them be successful.
- Establish clear POS (Point of Sales) performance indicators to provide HQ with clear and accurate reports.
- Manage the shop inventory and order the necessary products every week from Tokyo Office.
- Monitor employees’ shifts based on the opening and closing hours of the shop and Valmont Japan procedures.
- Provide daily sales (products and categorization of clients)
- Monitor shop and staff related expenses
- Make sure that the procedures and policies of the group are properly communicated to the staff and respected by all employees.
- Keep your team up to date on all shop procedure adjustments (conduct, operation, safety)
LUXURY SERVICE AND CUSTOMER LOYALTY MANAGEMENT
- Passion for Art and Beauty will definitely be necessary to promote the Valmont foundation
- Must be driven by providing outstanding client experience and coaching the staff to align with the group standards
- Be proactive and make continuous efforts to attract new customers
- Keep the CRM up to date with the team to insure loyalty programs and recommendation for local promotions
- Identify potential clientele targets and communicate with Marketing head for strategic actions
- Participate in the building of the team through identifying / recruiting potential new beauty advisor matching the philosophy of Valmont group.
- Lead the team by example, by following a customer focus approach and providing to the team with the vision of luxury clientele service.
- Identify the team’s training to ensure the personnel development and targets achievements.
- Keep a high level of motivation with the team by communicating clearly on the targets and the personnel potential growth.
- Monitor the good execution of Nagoya’s marketing events.
- Assist locally the HR department to follow compliance related procedures.
2020 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED