UBiqube is the industry leading network and security orchestration software vendor. We have designed the MSActivatorTM as a vendor and domain neutral orchestration framework for easy integration of networking and security components (physical and virtual) into larger IT automation processes at the heart of digitalization.
Via our newly launched developer community (OpenMSA) and our global partner programs we are experiencing a dramatic acceleration in partner demands for demos and test of the MSActivatorTM.
We are hence searching for outstanding System Engineers to join our vibrant multi-national team to help us address the industry digital transformation.
We believe in the creative power of cultural and gender diversity and international teams.
We like to keep the human factor core to everything we do. It shapes how we innovate and code and how we partner and serve our customers. We are excited to add new members to our growing team. UBiqube is an equal opportunity employer.
As the go-to-person for our partners’ technical inquiries, you will manage customer/partner projects and POCs in tight collaboration with sales and project management. You will be the technical lead interface for customers and partners.
● Minimum BSc degree in Computer Science or similar preferred.
● Minimum 2 years of experience as a System Engineer (or similar).
● Expertise in PHP scripting and Object Oriented Programming.
● Experience of Pythonaplus.
● Experience using Confluence, JIRA, Git.
● Experience using ticketing systems likeJIRA.
● Experience in debugging Linux-based applications, tailing logs, running TCP dumps, testing for open connections etc.
● Familiarity with Linux, Shell scripting, virtualization, containerization (Docker).
● Understanding of networking and security technologies is a strong plus.
● Experience with any Cloud (Open stack, AWS, VMWare, Azure, GCP etc..), SDN/NFV platforms is a strong plus.
● Experience using automation tools such as Ansible or Chefaplus.
● Execution and Quality-driven personality.
● Dynamic with high energy and ‘can do attitude’.
● Start-up DNA.
● Interest in customer exposure and interactions.
● Experience working in a scrum environment a plus.
● Team player in a multi-national and geographically distributed organization.
● Strong communication skills in English, both verbally and written.
The System Engineer’s key responsibilities include:
● Addressing partner and customer inquiries.
● Designing and implementing POCs and pilots.
● Technical training of partners and customers
● Supporting sales engagements (customer meetings, events, etc..), including willingness to travel to other countries on a regular basis.
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED